City of Boston Cannabis Marketplace
Adult-use cannabis is now legal in a handful of U.S. states. Massachusetts is leading the charge on the East coast and Seed is pleased to be one of the first locally permitted establishments in the City of Boston.
Early 2021, Seed will open its first high-end retail cannabis establishment and social justice cannabis museum/education center in Jamaica Plain. Seed will not only offer guests superior products, but will also support the communities in which it operates and create a conversation around the history, science and culture of cannabis.
Join the Seed Team
Core Empowerment LLC is specifically looking for Massachusetts residents, who are 21 years or older, and have past drug convictions for employment. Core Empowerment LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, minorities, or persons with disabilities to apply.
Seed is currently seeking an experienced, passionate and customer-focused Purveyor to connect with and service our customers.
We are looking for:
- Energetic, friendly, positive people who are self-motivated and passionate about helping others
- Superstars in customer service
- Experience in the marijuana industry is NOT required, but is preferred.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet/check-in all customers
- Product knowledge
- Use of POS station/cash handling
- General housekeeping duties for the store
- Upholding company policies and procedures
- 2 years of customer service experience in a retail or restaurant environment
- Cannabis experience preferred
- Local applicants preferred
- Minimum of a high school degree/GED required; college degree preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Ability to communicate with a diverse group
- Excellent organizational skills
- Reliable, Professional, and Trustworthy
- High school diploma/GED required
- Positive attitude
- Must be over 21
- Must have flexible availability including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to lift at least 20lbs, be able to stand for long periods of time, sit, bend, kneel, crouch, and reach.
- Benefits for FT employees
- Opportunity for quick advancement
- Holiday overtime pay
- FT and PT opportunity available
- $15+/hour (depending on experience).
Seed is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in the recruitment, selection, or advancement of employees on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, creed, age, religion, marital status, disability, political affiliation, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
Core Empowerment LLC is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, minorities, or persons with disabilities, as well as Massachusetts residents who are 21 years or older and have past drug convictions, to apply for employment
Apply for This Job
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org